Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stuck in Amsterdam

As you may know, I traveled to Holland with my grandmother on April 9th for a major holocaust memorial where her survival story was the subject of a documentary, book and honor from the Queen. We are now stuck in Amsterdam because of the Volcano. European flight travel has been completely halted for days. Hopefully we will be home soon and I will see my family again. I have been a bit preoccupied with all of this to say the least, but have hundreds of pictures of life and food here and hope to get them up on the blog soon. please check in for more info soon and feel free to leave a comment below!
Tagan

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Tagan... I know this must be hard for you to be away from your kids so long. Thinking of you! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete