Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pie Party 2013 in Pictures

What a great night! Fabulous folks, tons of pie, and my friend James, the self proclaimed "Pie Virgin" was converted to the joys of pie! It has taken me a little while to post the pictures, my apologies, but I figured better late than never! There were great pies both sweet and savory, Shepards pie, pasties, caramel apple hand pies and peach pie all using local in March in New England, and a slew of other tasty delights... lobster pie, coconut cream pie, chocolate cream pie with a bird made out of fruit on top, lemon curd tartlets, key lime pie, peach and ricotta hand pies, chess pie and more....see for yourself....
















And James eating his first bite of pie EVER!!!

It was fun and delicious...and I don't think I want to eat pie again for a long long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment